Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Next...


Here is the next wash. Those pesky little cherubs are starting to take shape. Many more washes to go, and I must finish soon if I want to send a photo for quilt show deadline. Not tonight, though. I'm pooped.
Tomorrow seems like the last day to do everything. Why do we insist on making the last day of the shortest month the deadline for so many things? Is it that we think we should finally be recovered from Christmas and New Years, so should be able to have things done by now? I don't know. It seems like a large load for such a small month. It could use a few extra days.
If someone out there ever invents the 30 hour day, I'd be interested. Maybe we could use the extra hours for sleeping...
yawn...
L

1 comment:

Suzanne Earley said...

I think if I got more hours in the day, I'd use them on making things, and till be just as tired..

I'm enjoying watching your progress on your cherubs. I'm envious of your talent!