Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stitch Journeys


Hah! It was in my mailbox today! A book about how to use WonderFil specialty threads called "Stitch Journeys"...I've been looking forward to the release of this book for many reasons - one of which is that I got to contribute some photos and tips to it...there's the little quilt on P.19! That little quilt now lives at the main office of WonderFil in Calgary, and gets to travel around to different shows with them throughout the continent. It's so exciting to see it in print! There are lots of projects and ideas in it... it's a great 'how to' book for techniques of all kinds from free motion quilting and embroidery to art stitching and thread as structure. Super cool. I have a few copies available in the store (link at left), and one copy for little 'ol me.
Happy Tuesday,
Lisa

No comments: