Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Quiet on the home front

I haven't been posting for awhile as things have been busy here. As most of you know, I'm in the midst of my 'Christmas Rush' - getting things done for people before the holiday begins in earnest. Although I'm putting more hours in than usual, I have to say that I enjoy this frenzied time! Something in my personality thrives on activity, I guess.
I'm also working on some new panto patterns (and something totally new,only to be hinted at for the time being), so all of my non-quilting machine time is fast becoming computer time. In the evening, I've been knitting more socks. Gotta say, those are addicting to make - especially with the self-striping wool. I have another pair almost finished and will post a picture of them when they are done.

Thanks to all those lovely people who have taken the time (in one way or another) to let me know that their happy with my quilting. It means a tremendous amount to me to know that you are getting the work that you wanted done!

L
:)

No comments: