Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mom's Day treasures


My Mom's day brought some lovely gifts:

Oldest has been growing me a terrarium at school, and youngest has been crafting a stoneware chocolate bunny. Each has written me lovely, heart-string pulling poem as well...ah, Mom's day.

We got to spend Friday night with my Mom and Dad - a real treat.

A good portion of yesterday and Friday was spent at our new property...we got DH's van moved over there, and the boys and I explored the neighbourhood (including a spectacular hiking trail that I'm looking forward to getting to know really, really well - oh, my aching muscles). This morning was a sleep in, slow moving dream. I'm kicking back today and haven't done much of anything. Ah, life is good.

Happy Mom's day to all you Moms out there. Enjoy your day with those you love.

:)
Lisa

No comments: