Sunday, April 27, 2008

Oh, I can't stand it.....

As of tonight, we are sooooo close to the completion of the purchase of the property we want in Krestova. All that's left is the land title transfer....

I can't stand it. I'm so excited. We've been waiting for a change for so long!

The boys and I will not move right away, we're staying here until the end of the school year, now. Only two more months of school, then off we go! I'm so happy that we'll all be together again. Heck, we'd happily live in a yurt if it meant we could all be together.

:)

(Will I get any sleep tonight??? nah. Who needs sleep.)

:)
Lisa

3 comments:

Suzanne Earley said...

I've got my fingers crossed that it all continues to go smoothly for you!!

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

holding the best possible thoughts!

QuiltNut Creations said...

hope it all worked out Lisa!