Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We're heeere!

We made it - and so did all of our luggage! Whoohoo!

I'm not too sure about the whole time change thing, though, it's already 6:30 here, and my internal clock says I should be picking up the kids from school.

We did get a (gasp!) 4:30 wakeup call in Spokane so that we could be ready for the airport shuttle bus (look, Pa, I got up and was dressed in time to catch our 6:30 flight).

Whew. Now that we're a little freshened up we'll head out for supper.

Post again later
Lisa

(BTW Swooze...I'll be thinking about that tag! I've got a few in mind already...)

Lisa
:)

(later edit* - We had a lovely dinner...finally got the opportunity to meet Gwen and Aline from the CMQA (Canadian Machine Quilter's Association).
Oh, and I got asked for i.d. when I ordered a beer- what a hoot! The last time I was carded was at my 10 year high school reunion...I was born in 1970...you do the math!)
L

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

you got ID? woo hoo lol

Lisa said...

It was more flattering before I realized that drinking age there is 21 - us BC'ers can drink when we're 19...
Ah, well - still a blast! Needless to say, Jamie became my favorite waiter!
:)