Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Is all press good press?

In the last few days Jodi Beamish has submitted a pattern on my behalf to accompany her article in Unlimited Possibilities magazine. I'm totally excited to have the opportunity to do this- the pattern is called "Candle Glow" and is included free to subscribers. Nope, no photos...you'll have to get your own copy!

It's been a big year for me, press wise. Aside from continuing to write articles for Connections-For Quilters! , a BC wide inter-guild newsletter, I've been lucky enough to have my work featured on the cover of, and in, this year's calendar by Connections, have a pattern coming out in the next issue of canadian needlework magazine "A Needle Pulling Thread" ( a little sneak peek of the project is in their current issue), done two quilts for the lovely folks over at WonderFil threads for their display purposes (one of those quilts is included in the book "Thread Journeys, your passport to working with WonderFil threads to be published in the next month or so), and now this opportunity with Unlimited Possibilities. Exciting stuff!

On the home front, however, youngest son and I are recovering from a nasty bout of tummy 'flu. Today is the first day that I've felt half human and am glad to be getting back on my feet again!

Until next time,

L

No comments: