Monday, November 27, 2006

Creativity Exercises 3


Today's exercise was a timed one...one half hour to draw what I could see out the window. As you can see, we've had a lot of snow here in the last couple of days. It's really cold outside. I love the amazing colour of blue that the sky is when it gets this cold. The only other time I've seen the sky this clear and blue is at really high altitude on a winter snowmobiling trip. Having the sky this colour today brought back many good memories of the trip.

For those who are curious, the drawing was done in CorelPaint Essentials 2. I think it's my favorite program for anything 'painty'. I love CorelDrawX3 for the actual drawing work, and for designing patterns. CorelPaint is fun and with the tablet and pen it is much like drawing in any other media.

No comments: