Sunday, May 06, 2007

Well, we'll be getting in the car a little later to return to Nakusp after QuiltBC in here in Kamloops.

I've never been to a large Canadian show before, and this one was amazing! We had several exhibits within the building (including the Canadian Juried Show) and many, many more in town for people to see. The organizers did a phenomenal job (from my point of view).

My booth was really busy! I got to meet people from all over the place, including several ladies I've corresponded with for some time now. I'm starting to think that quilting really is just one big network.
Although I was busy selling fabric most of the time, I did get a chance to go and see the juried show, the invitational, and the North meets South show quilts by Gloria Loughman and a Salmon Arm area art quilter Wendy Browne (thanks, Deb!). All were well worth seeing.

By the way, If you're looking at my fabrics in the online shop, I haven't had a chance to update them to reflect what I sold out of yet. Please bear with me! I'll get things updated the next chance I get, and a new opening page as well.

My cherub quilt was very well received, and I look forward to talking to more people about the inks and dying methods. Drop me an email, ladies and gents! I'll be putting together a package about the class we talked about!

And, although I did take pictures of wallpaper, carpet and tiles this time, I didn't have a chance to post them...

Itchin' to get stitchin',

Lisa