Friday, September 15, 2006

My studio


I thought I'd better get these pictures up. Because I do so much mail order, I have many customers who have not been in my shop space (yes, it is a home based business, but I do have many local customers come in). My DH recently helped me rearrange things to help make it all more 'customer friendly'. The toughie in all this is that it still has to function really well as a working studio space.

We did find, however, that once the rearrangeing was done that there is actually MORE ROOM in here than there was before! Not only can I navagate around the machine without difficulty, but the customers don't end up pushed up against it all the time! It's now under a nice, bright light, and the sun does not come in the window in my eyes while I'm working anymore.


Here are a few of the shelves of merchandise I have now, too. Things are easier to see, and easier to reach. The other shelves are over on the other side of the room, with all the Kona Bay, print fabrics and Modas. I have to say, I know just how lucky I am to get to work in such a bright, colourful space.

Speaking of work, I should get back to it...


:)
L

No comments: