Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fall Fair

Today was pretty neat. We had our Fall Fair here in Nakusp, and I put a table in for my shop, Threads in Motion. It was awesome! I love being in the community like that! I travel to many, many quilt shows throughout the year and have to say that, much as I love that, it's such a treat to do what I love with my family around. Our oldest helped me out in the booth, and our youngest enjoyed playing with his friends (AND watching the zucchini races!). My DH was around off and on all day too, and it was just so nice to see them all throughout the day.
We had people come from all over the place: from Barriere, Vancouver, Kelowna, Nelson...and that's just to name a few. So nice to see all the familiar and new faces. Thanks to everyone who came by the booth to say hi!

L

No comments: