Monday, December 03, 2007

What I've been up to


Okay, so it's my first attempt at a photo collage. I can see already how I could make it better.

Oh, and the bottom left corner...

An 'on the fly' fix for a customer who didn't see that this one block unit was rotated. (Nothing like getting most of the way through the first pass of quilting and finding one of these little guys.) Thank goodness for zippered leaders! I zipped it off, unpicked the unit, sewed it back in with my domestic machine, zipped the quilt back on. What could have taken well over an hour to do was done in 1/2 hour. Did I say thank goodness for zippers?

I don't use them TOO often, but when I need them they make a huge difference.


Happy stitching,
Lisa

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Yup, zippers rock!

Debra Dixon said...

I have soooo much to learn!

Kate North said...

I'm with you there - zippered leaders are the gift of the gods.