Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pulpit Rock


The boys and I hiked up Pulpit Rock yesterday with a couple of dear friends. It was the first time on this particular hike for the 3 of us, but a regular hike for our friends.
The weather was perfect for it - although Oldest claims it was about 10000degrees!  We were pretty hot and dusty by the time we got down the hill, so went straight to Lakeside park to jump in the lake for a swim. The weather was perfect for that, too.

In all honesty, I wondered if I was going to make it up!  It's only 3 km, but pretty steep most of the time - and I'm obviously pretty darn out of shape from sitting on my duff this summer!  Good motivation to get out more!
The boys and I are picking up one of their friends, and heading out camping for a couple of days.  See you soon!

Lisa

No comments: